Mission: - National Academy is fully committed to accomplish its mission by translating the qualitative terms of a child’s progress into a solid concrete reality for the nation to be proud as a global citizen at large. The mission of National Academy has a broad coverage that includes providing students with an interactive learning system (ILS), putting into practice the latest technique in pedagogy through manifold and creative ways of teaching and learning at large, working constantly for the moral, intellectual and emotional development of each child, providing a conducive and a balanced atmosphere focused on the enrichment and empowerment of the child to make him achiever and leader of tomorrow, discovering the hidden talent of the child and enhance his multi-potent intellect to make him the explorer of the universal wisdom from within and outside Inculcating a sense of independence, accountability and greater confidence in the child, to enable him to accept the various responsibilities in life, creating an environment that enhances a child’s freedom of thought and expression.
The Vision: - Creation of a new generation of students of very high intellectual, emotional and moral quotients for securing the highest Social economic capital on the globe for our nation in a time bound future.
An ideal National Academy student would mean to be responsible:-
- For his health and well being
- To maintain cordial relation with others in school
- To maintain decency and decorum in talk and behavior
- For completing the assigned projects
- To stand up to the challenges of life bravely
- To follow the principles of kindness, truth, respect and sharing
- To take care of school properties and its premises as his own
- To work persistently focusing on his aims and objectives in school and in his life later.